CNS is your one-stop provider for all adult and childhood immunizations! Our convenient, full-service clinic stocks most vaccines, including the HPV vaccine series, travel vaccines, high-dose vaccines for seniors, and seasonal flu shots and flu mist.
Flu season is here and it's time to get your flu shot or flu mist. The CNS Walk-In Clinic does not require an appointment. We accept most insurance plans with no co-pay. The cash price is $25 for a flu shot and $30 for flu mist.
Walk-In Clinic Location and Hours:
2820 S. Redwood Road
West Valley City, UT 84119 View Map
Open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
10 am to noon and 1 pm to 4:30 pm.
Phone: (801) 207-8777
Fax: (801) 207-8776
Mobile Flu Clinics
The CNS Mobile Immunization Express travels to many locations along the Wasatch Front to administer flu shots and vaccinations.
Support Your School!
CNS donates $2 back to participating schools, per eligible shot.
Did you know?
Health officials are now recommending that children entering 7th grade receive four to five shots instead of one? State law requires that 7th grade students get the Tdap vaccine, but public health officials also recommend that seventh graders get vaccinated against the flu, human papillomavirus (which can cause cervical cancer), meningococcal disease (which can cause meningitis along with blood infection and pneumonia) and a booster against chickenpox. CNS can take care of all seventh grade shots.
Schedule the CNS Immunization Express at your School or Workplace!
CNS can make it easy for your students or employees to get their flu shots. Click for the sign up form or call (801) 207-8777 for more info.
What makes the CNS Immunization Program stand apart from others?
- Immunizations are our only business.
- No appointment required at our convenient Walk-in Clinics.
- Our mobile Immunization Express clinics come to you!
- Our experienced immunization nurses have an in-depth knowledge of vaccines and vaccination schedules.
- We have trained pediatric nurses for children younger than age 9.
- We are a Vaccine for Children provider (VFC).
- We subscribe to the Utah Statewide Immunization Information System (USIIS).
- We are able to bill a number of major insurance providers.
- We adhere to CDC (Centers for Disease Control) protocols.
Services Provided at the CNS Immunization Clinic
- Childhood Immunizations
- Adult Immunizations
- Seasonal Flu Shots